Category List

Sunday, December 22, 2013

I love this quote because this was my perspective on life . I got bored with life one day and everything was stagnate. I put my applications in everywhere and anywhere and who ever hired me first was where I was going to go. That's how I ended up here. I travelled to Korea and did a lot long distance driving. I just wanted to see and learn everything

I love this quote because this was my perspective on life . I got bored with life one day and everything was stagnate. I put my applications in everywhere and anywhere and who ever hired me first was where I was going to go. That's how I ended up here. I travelled to Korea and did a lot long distance driving. I just wanted to see and learn everything
I love this quote because this was my perspective on life . I got bored with life one day and everything was stagnate. I put my applications in everywhere and anywhere and who ever hired me first was where I was going to go. That's how I ended up here. I travelled to Korea and did a lot long distance driving. I just wanted to see and learn everything

Download whole gallery
#quotes
#quotes

Download whole gallery
they don't.
they don't.

Download whole gallery
So very true.
So very true.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment